Tuesday, August 4, 2015

New Things

New Things
Coming Soon!


Since the release of my first self-published novel, Sigrun, the Bandamann Saga, I have met more authors than I could have imagined! It's been a true eye-opening experience that I will never forget!
These authors are not only amazing in their own rights, but come together to support each other in ways that I never even thought possible. I feel privileged to be a part of it all, and have been welcomed with open arms.



It's been a long while since I've posted regularly here, but that's because I was busy submersing myself into the world of the Indie Author (self published, self marketing authors). It has been a wonderful, incredible ride, and I hope to share more with you very soon!
Over the next months, I hope to bring you features on some of my new author friends! I will be blogging on their new releases, old favorites, interviews, or just to say hello!
I hope you are as excited as I am to meet some of these amazing, talented individuals! Join us soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment