Monday, September 22, 2014

Random Thoughts: Things That Run Through My Head When I Walk


Okay, stomach in...IN!
Swing arms.
Heel toe, heel toe...BIG toe.
Swing arms.
Stomach in.
Music feels a little slow today, not that I mind, I feel a little slow today.
Can my iPod read my mind?
Damn, it's colder than I thought!
Should have worn capris instead of shorts.
Swing arms more.
Stomach in more.
Am I hitting that big toe? Yes, good.
Ugh, another car. I'm glad most of my neighbors mow up to the shoulder. Thanks neighbors.
Did that person just wave? Crap, I have no idea who that was. I hope they don't think I'm rude. The windshields reflect, and I can only see a hand. I don't always recognize cars.
Sheesh it's cold! Well, at least it's not raining.
Stomach in dammit!
So many people doing this or even running every day. How many do I know? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...easily 20 or more people I know. Good for them. I wonder if it's easier for them, cause damn, this is hard. And I'm not even running. No way. That's not happening. Ever.
Stomach in already! How many times do I have to go over this?
♪ Lucy in the sky...wait...what happened? Did my battery really just die halfway through my walk? CRAP.
Now I'll be singing the same two lines of...which song...well this time it's Florence and the Machine...not too bad, but the same two lines for the next 20 minutes is going to suck.
You know what else sucks? This freaking freezing wind! Damn! I wish I could run now! Well, I could certainly double time it. It will make up for the dragging ass on the way out.
Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment