Monday, August 11, 2014

Coming Out of the Low




It’s the light at the end of the tunnel
The sun creaking over the horizon
Climbing out of the deep, dark hole.
Waking up.

I snap myself out of the long, low I've been in for the last several days.
Ideas run wild in my head.
There is the catching up on household chores.
More ideas.
Desires.
I want to do things.
I like to do things.
I will do things!

I wish I could feel this way all the time.
Accomplishing on a regular basis.
Feel good every day.
Hormones have other plans for me.
They like to pull me up and drop me down.
I am at their will.
I do their bidding.
They silently rule the universe.

I wonder if they get a kick out of it?
Do they know at all, the power they possess?
Do they enjoy the toying with my body and mind?

I hope they at least appreciate my obedience.
Smile with me
Cry with me
Join me.

For now, I am coming out of the low.
I am on my way back up.
On my way to my favorite time.
Which makes this a good feeling.
Knowing what is coming is good.
Out of the low.



No comments:

Post a Comment