Monday, February 10, 2014

What to do?

Whenever I have a lot of time to myself, I can’t help but think all kinds of different things. Sometimes I think of things I’d actually like to write down and keep track of, or simply share with others. The problem with doing that is that usually when I think of these random things, I am busy doing something else; driving in the car, taking a shower, cooking a meal, shopping for groceries. I can’t always get to a pen and paper to write down what I was just thinking.

Sometimes if I think it’s important enough that I want to share, I try very hard to bring it into my conscious mind to remember and write it somewhere, usually on facebook. Other times I’ll tell someone who is nearby, usually a family member; my daughter, one of my sons, or my husband.

But sometimes I don’t think it would be appropriate or interesting to share with a certain person or certain people. When I think that, then I usually don’t share it in any way, especially over the internet. Then, before very long at all, it is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment